June 11, 2006

May in Italy

Back from relaxing (or was it running) around Italy.   Just beginning to upload photos (and videoclips) of that gorgeous place.  Saw Rome (3 days), drove through Tuscany (2 weeks), walked Florence's old city and museums (3 days).  Fantastic.  All that was needed was more time :-) .

  In the next few months, will sift through and upload photos from time in Rome, Pitigliano, Bagnoregio, Montepulciano, Pienza, Sorano, Sovana, Montalcino, Colle di Val d'Elsa, more Siena, Volterra, San Gimignano, Lucca, Apuan Alps (Carrara - Fantiscritti marble quarry), and more Florence (while trying to study for a work certificate -- guess which I'd rather do!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Olivia said...

Thanks for looking through my Italy photos. Now I can see why you enjoyed them so much! Remind me to come back here to see yours when they are up.

I also very much like the pics you took of the sunset and cloud, and only with an Elph!

If you would like to see the pics of the Sorrento Coast, you may go here:
Olivia's Neapolitan Christmas

I hope you have the time to enjoy them too :)
(I do love Italy so!)

3:51 AM  
Blogger Olivia said...

P.S. The Sorrento pics are of much better quality than the ones on the blogs - and they were taken with my new digital Kodak Z740, which is a baby SLR.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home